Author Topic: Camping Traditions  (Read 3608 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Camping Traditions
« on: 11/ 8/11 - 08:47PM »
Well most of us have been camping, most of us still have been camping on an OJT wheeling trip.

So I have a couple questions and I will say for both of these anything goes.

1. What is your favorite memory from an OJT camping trip?

2. What is your favorite meal to have while camping?
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Camping Traditions
« Reply #1 on: 11/ 8/11 - 08:49PM »
I'll own up to both of them.

1. Clint throwing his fire cocktail into the fire and making Dave jump and scream like a girl, and having the same effect on Kylee while we were at Bison Ranch.

2. This one is a little tougher but I'd have to say the grilled pork tenderloin at Flat Nasty we had Sat night.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
« Reply #2 on: 11/ 8/11 - 11:15PM »
Since I have only been on one camp out with OJT this is pretty easy

1. Sitting around the campfire on Friday and  Saturday night getting to know everyone a little better
    A--On Friday night it was pretty much the older guys and my son Marshall telling jokes until late into the night and listening to Marshall giggle (after hearing some jokes he shouldn't have heard) in his sleeping bag after we all went to bed
    B--Watching John build the "white Man fire" and Bobby building his tin foil hat.

2. We always enjoy about every meal cooked outdoors. I have to agree with Aaron, Clint brought over some Tenderloin he cooked it was awesome!

Offline B-Love

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 11/ 9/11 - 06:10PM »
I don't know that I would call it my "favorite" memory, but it's at least one that still haunts me to this day...the whipped cream pie at Bison Ranch. 

As far as favorite food...pretty much anything Clint has cooked in the past. 
Don't sweat the petty things...Pet the sweaty things.

Offline JEEPOLANTERN

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 11/ 9/11 - 10:18PM »
Well guys I appreciate all of you enjoying what I cook it makes it that much more fun for me to cook when we camp.

Favorite memory would have to be Dave going for a swim at Bison Ranch after we partied a little hard followed closely by the fire cocktail to provide some much needed entertainment for my buddy Aaron.

Favorite meal; I would have to agree with everyone else pretty much anything I cook! 8)
Crowded elevator smell different to midget....

Offline CRAZY LARRY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 11/ 9/11 - 11:10PM »
Tom cook a pretty good steak. whitehead does some stuff pork chops that are good also.
Zombie brains; smells like fish taste like chicken.