Author Topic: Politics for 2012?  (Read 1770 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Politics for 2012?
« on: 12/14/11 - 06:17PM »
You know this is the first time since I became of age to vote in a Presidential Election that I don't see a candidate I actually want to put in office. 

The libs have Obama who I of course wouldn't vote for if you had a gun to my head.

The Republicans seem to have several viable candidates but none who seem to jump out.  Is it just me or is this going to be a JUST DON'T VOTE OBAMA election?

If you don't mind please post up who you are liking for a candidate at this time.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline B-Love

• Level 2
Re: Politics for 2012?
« Reply #1 on: 12/14/11 - 09:49PM »
I plan on writing in Ted Nugent. 
Don't sweat the petty things...Pet the sweaty things.

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
« Reply #2 on: 12/14/11 - 11:53PM »
Newt seems to be on the fast track, but seems to go off track with illegal's and global warming.

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
« Reply #3 on: 12/16/11 - 10:13AM »
Write in Ronald Reagan.  Even as a dead man he'll do better than our options currently!
Check the OJT Facebook page<br />http://www.facebook.com/groups/ozarksjeepthing/

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
« Reply #4 on: 12/16/11 - 05:29PM »
Wish we could go back in time! SOMETIMES! But we can't, I think Romney may be a little liberal, but not sure at this point. Michele Bachmann maybe a good choice!