Author Topic: Free Shipping from Summit!!  (Read 1081 times)

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Free Shipping from Summit!!
« on: 02/27/12 - 12:33PM »
Didn't know which forum to post this up on, but I just received an Industry Paper announcing below... I am EXCITED!  I don't know any more details than below, so please don't expect me to give more info, but I thought some of you might want to know ASAP in case you are getting ready for wheeling Season and need some parts. 

SUMMIT RACING ANNOUNCES TOTALLY FREE SHIPPING OFFER
Summit Racing Equipment (Tallmadge, OH) is offering a new Totally Free Shipping program, which is good on qualifying
parts from 34 brand-name manufacturers on orders placed between Feb. 15 and April 30. This means that Summit Racing will waive
the delivery and handling charges on any qualifying product from such brands as Auto Meter, Edelbrock, Holley, Magnaflow,
MSD and Superwinch. The company also is waiving the oversize charges on qualifying products that normally carry such a fee.
Totally Free Shipping applies to qualifying parts with a retail price of $29 or more and shipped to customers in the contiguous United
States via standard ground service. Expedited shipping charges, truck freight charges and hazardous material fees will still apply.
In related news, Summit Racing?s Same-Day Shipping service has been extended to orders placed as late as 10:00 pm Eastern.
Same-Day shipping applies to orders for in-stock parts that can be shipped by standard ground service. If a customer places an order
for in-stock items by 10:00 pm (ET), Monday through Friday, Summit Racing guarantees the order will ship the same day. So,
customers living in the contiguous 48 states can expect their parts within one to two days.
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles