Linked Events

• Stocker Friendly Day @ SMORR: 08/17/13

Author Topic: Stocker Friendly Day @ SMORR in AUGUST  (Read 4591 times)

Offline SkylineTj

• Level 1
Re: Stocker Friendly Day @ SMORR in AUGUST
« Reply #15 on: 07/26/13 - 11:15PM »
I'll most likely be there.
Never mind. Gave up my time off request after it was already accepted.
Another guy at work needed it more than me.

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #16 on: 08/ 1/13 - 10:57AM »
Well, I got the axle(s) 'fixed', again in our semi-stock LJ javascript:void(0);  I definitely need a shake down run so I think we'll go down Friday, camp & wheel both days for the stocker-friendly run.  Anyone else thinking about camping (Tony??)?
Mo Printer

Offline Martinez

• Club Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #17 on: 08/ 9/13 - 11:02AM »
I hope the trails aren’t too washed out from all the rain. 
« Last Edit: 08/ 9/13 - 03:53PM by Martinez »
Take it out and play with it!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #18 on: 08/ 9/13 - 02:50PM »
Chris brings up a good point.  I ask everyone to keep in mind all the rain we have had and are continuing to have that will alter the trails we run. 

Myself and any other guides will do our best to keep groups moving, but new obstacles may appear that will take minimal time to deal with.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
« Reply #19 on: 08/ 9/13 - 03:01PM »
The weather just means all the trails will be an adventure for even the SMORR veterans.
Check the OJT Facebook page<br />http://www.facebook.com/groups/ozarksjeepthing/

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #20 on: 08/ 9/13 - 04:48PM »
Ok Greg so in case of extremely deep water everyone park on BOB for a jeep preservation device.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
« Reply #21 on: 08/ 9/13 - 04:57PM »
Like you had to actually give that instruction?  Everyone does that anyway.
Check the OJT Facebook page<br />http://www.facebook.com/groups/ozarksjeepthing/

Offline sparx

• Level 1
  • fear the Xj Wagg! lol
« Reply #22 on: 08/10/13 - 12:49AM »
Poor bob :(
Yep, I'm a Jeep Cherokee person

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #23 on: 08/12/13 - 09:35AM »
It looks like the weather is going to be awesome for this run!  We're planning on going down Friday morning for a long weekend (gotta' take advantage of this kind of weather!).
Mo Printer

Offline Jonbo

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #24 on: 08/12/13 - 10:03PM »
Great guys, I'll be there Friday evening to do some wheeling.  I will not be camping, because some of my friends need to stay at the Inn @ Seymour.   As a foot note, Alexis' Father and Grandfather are trying their best to attend.

Offline gjgoodale

• Level 3
  • ZMBR8D
« Reply #25 on: 08/13/13 - 09:44AM »
If Alexis' father or grandfather will be in attendance for sure please let us know.  That may be a good time to provide them the funds we've raised so far and the $500 the club voted to donate.

All those on this thread, don't forget we'll be passing a hat at this run for Alexis.  It looks to be good weather according the forecast.  Let's get a large group on the ride, have some fun and provide some much needed support to a little girl and her family struggling with a horrible disease.

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #26 on: 08/14/13 - 04:28PM »
Watching the weather, this is going to be one nice weekend!  Judy has to babysit so she is out, but one of my grandsons jumped at the chance to go (again!).
We're going Friday morning, be there before noon. Anyone else going Friday and camping?
Mo Printer

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #27 on: 08/14/13 - 06:03PM »
I spoke with Brandon and the park will be open this weekend.  He said he will have the cook shack open for lunch, HOWEVER you must place your order when you are checking in that morning.  It will not be open for breakfast or for dinner. 

He also mentioned they had received just over 20 inches of rain and the trail conditions were uncertain but jeeps should be able to use the main roads even with the wash outs.

Hope to see everyone out there.

Offline Jenkins

• Level 1
« Reply #28 on: 08/15/13 - 10:14AM »
I have to work till 2:00 but I am going to try and come out after that.

Offline Jonbo

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #29 on: 08/15/13 - 09:32PM »
Alexis had to be readmitted to St. Judes, so her father and grandfather will not be able to attend. They send their thanks and appreciation.