Author Topic: Alexis update  (Read 3506 times)

Offline Jonbo

• Club Members
  • Level 2
Alexis update
« on: 09/23/13 - 12:10AM »
Just recieved a update from Alexis' Grandmother.  Thanks guys for all that you do!

Jon, just wanted to send a brief update on Alexis.  She has completed this round of chemo at St. Jude and is home for a time.  The plan now is for her to go to Sloan Ketterling in New York to participate in a trial that is a vaccine for Neuroblastoma.  We do not have many details currently.  Please remember her and her family in your prayers.  We know that she has been truly blessed by the prayers of all.Thank you so much for your care and concern

Offline Rob Guinther

• Club Members
  • Level 2
Re: Alexis update
« Reply #1 on: 09/24/13 - 10:29PM »
Continuing with prayers?

Offline Jonbo

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 09/24/13 - 10:51PM »
Rob, I am continuing to lift up Alexis.  She has battled her affliction to a standstill with the maker in her corner!  She is starting a experimental treatment soon in New York.  I will pass along some pictures soon, her grandparents are so grateful for all that you guys have done.  I told them that I thought you guys hade collected close to $1000 and were keeping Alexis in your prayers.

Offline Rob Guinther

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 09/24/13 - 11:34PM »
Are you going to be able to make it down for ROCKTOBER or for the 4WS family fun run.

Offline Jonbo

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #4 on: 09/25/13 - 08:26AM »
I am going to try to, but my schedule is still unclear at this time.  Sounds like a awesome event!

Offline Rob Guinther

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 10/ 3/13 - 05:32PM »
Jon, I have been meaning to get with you. We need an address to send the money we raised for Alexis to her folks. Can you plz call me at 417-299-2614 before tonight's meeting 10/3/13. Sorry for such short notice. The meeting starts at 7pm. Thanks Jon.