Author Topic: Need Springfield, MO door help  (Read 3035 times)

Offline JRsTheMAN

Need Springfield, MO door help
« on: 11/11/14 - 05:11PM »
anyone recommend a mechanic in Springfield, MO that can repair my sons 99 jeep cherokee sport?  The motor is fine, but the cable has come loose from the motor.  I am not sure if a part is needed or not, that is why I would like a trusting mechanic.

Thanks all.

-JR

Offline Jonbo

• Club Members
  • Level 2
Re: Need Springfield, MO door help
« Reply #1 on: 11/11/14 - 07:51PM »
I would have to have a little more information,  if you want my thoughts.  Sorry.

Offline JRsTheMAN

« Reply #2 on: 11/12/14 - 12:19PM »
Basically need a mechanic that someone would recommend that knows jeeps.  Apparently from what my son said the motor works and there is a tube with a cable that turns which opens and closes the window.  The cable is fine, but needs put through the motor and a stopper that stops the cable from going too far out has broke.  I do not know enough about it to fix it, but would like to find somebody that does.  I do not want to take it to Jeep dealership because they will charge me top rate on parts and labor.

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
Re: Need Springfield, MO door help- JK Auto Springfield, MO
« Reply #3 on: 11/16/14 - 11:08PM »
ANYONE needing ANYthing to do on Jeeps or Chryslers should contact JK Auto (they are great working on all other models as well) 
109 W. Bain st
Ozark, Missouri

(417) 581-2004

Their new shop, which is just South of 14 (Ozark WalMart exit) on Selmore is AWESOME and they are the Team that used to run the Heritage Jeep Shop and they are great, whether you are driving a 79 CJ, 2013 Grand, or a Diesel Liberty!  If you live in Springfield, they are definitely worth the trip down.  They are not only excellent Techs, but they are true car guys and appreciate the hobby!  Tell 'em Jesse sent you (though that may not do anything for ya!) 
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles

Offline keith934

• Director of Events
« Reply #4 on: 03/19/15 - 10:57PM »
Can they change country origin code in computer so my lights will be off during day? Youngblood wants$75 to do it

Offline j2sax

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 03/20/15 - 09:55AM »
call and ask
Jesse, Near Sparta, MO FSJ/AMC Freak<br />Wag w/ 6" lift 360/727/229 (208 soon) <br />2 J10s, 2 J20s, 4 Door J20 Project, Lots of Wags<br />73 Commando on Wag Frame, 79 AMX, Several Eagles