Author Topic: Back to Jeeps - Aurora area  (Read 2094 times)

Offline colsoncj

• Club Members
  • Level 1
Back to Jeeps - Aurora area
« on: 04/27/15 - 10:03PM »
Hey!  Went ahead and took the plunge back into Jeeps.... Longtime Toyota guy, but really appreciate both of them... (Lets not get into the Jeep vs. Toy debate...  :deadhorse: )

Any who, ordered a new 2015, taking delivery this week.  Looking to get back into clubs, events, some trail rides, and all that.  First local jeep club that came to mind was OJT... so here I am.

Little about me, live out by Aurora, but grew up in Springfield.  Wheeled Disney, Byrds, SMORR, Hot Springs, and MTNF more times than I can count.... Current "wheeler" is a polaris RZR... but again, Jeep on the way. 

Jeep is a 2015 Willy's Wheeler in Sunset Orange, first brand new vehicle I've ever ordered... Only two options, the alpine speakers and a hard top (unless you count the auto, then 3).  Already have 5 boxes of Jeep parts for it in the shop, for when it does get here.  After that, mods will slow down a bit.... wear out the 32" KM2s, then maybe a lift and tires.  til then, keep my eyes on switches, lights, and more armor.  I'll post a pic or two when it arrives!  Also thought about crashing your Topless Meet and Greet, just to say hello....
-Cory

2015 JKUWW

Offline YoungJK

• B.O.D. Officer - Club President
  • Level 2
Re: Back to Jeeps - Aurora area
« Reply #1 on: 04/28/15 - 04:25PM »
Come on out and crash one of the events and meet everyone.

Offline colsoncj

• Club Members
  • Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 04/28/15 - 04:29PM »
Deal... I'll try and make it out to the Hooters Event.... Trying to bring some Jeep friends with me that are looking for a club and more Jeep buddies.... One has to potentially work, another is game.  So count us in for 2...
-Cory

2015 JKUWW

Offline Jonbo

• Club Members
  • Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 04/28/15 - 08:17PM »
Hi

Offline colsoncj

• Club Members
  • Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 04/29/15 - 10:03PM »
Jeep has arrived....  Pick it up Friday!
-Cory

2015 JKUWW