Author Topic: Stocker No Locker, Moonlight Off Road Racing, Sullivan Mo  (Read 751 times)

Offline NOTAXJ

STOCKER NO LOCKER OFFICIAL RUN NOVEMBER 8TH 2015 moonlight racing in Sullivan mo

It is that time again. ready to bring out all your rookie friends for a run they won't soon forget? Some friends and i hold this every year to get new people into the offroad world. We teach a class and run you around some trails for a good time. I plan on having lunch ready or maybe breakfast this year! A raffle and t-shirts will happen as well. November 8th is on a sunday and the run will usually go for the whole day. As always i look for feedback from previous years so let me know of any ideas you all might have come up with. i will update this thread with some more info as the event gets closer. Post up if you plan on running or bringing some one out.
don't forget we are serving breakfast this year so come hungry!!
so here's the plan.
this first:  Mo4wd and i  hold no responsibility for you, your safety, or your vehicle. I will keep you and your safety my first priority.
I plan on getting there as early as possible to set up. Those of you (you know who you are) that are helping with the event will be there with me. For the rest of you and the rookies coming down i would like every one to be there by 9:00 am.
I plan on having breakfast there for the people that want it. I think it will cost around $5.00 if that sounds reasonable. Breakfast burritos are easy and can feed a whole bunch of people. I only want to charge what i have in it for supplies. The rest goes back into the stocker no locker fund for the next year. I will have t-shirts as well for cost and i'm thinking around $12-15.00 for those. It is ten bucks per person to enter the park. I do not charge for the class or to trail lead so if your short on funds no worries. I have donations from my snap on dealer, matco dealer, mac dealer, and cornwell dealer for the raffle. Sunset ford has also donated some goodies and so has weiss Toyota. I will update with more donations as i get them  in.  I have some other stuff as well and the raffle proceeds will go to one of our fellow wheelers in need. here http://www.mo4wd.com/index.php?topic=1669.0

so after class and breakfast i will divide groups into three parties and we will get to wheeling. I will try to get all the groups on the trails by 12:00 We should be done with the stocker run by about 2:00-3:00 so every one will have time to wheel some more if they are in need of a fix.

Jeep Guys in the Springfield area,

I think I will be heading up there around 6 AM. to make breakfast and hang before classes and demo's. If anyone is interested in a meet up place I would say Strafford TA is a good spot.

Thanks Guys

Blue