Linked Events

• Flat Nasty: 09/24/16

Author Topic: Flat Nasty  (Read 1937 times)

Offline emiddleby

• Admin
  • Level 2
Flat Nasty
« on: 08/ 9/16 - 02:38PM »
We will be traveling to Flat Nasty Off-road Park on Saturday, September 24th. We will be meeting at the Kum and Go on Hwy 60 and 125. We will be departing at 7:30 sharp for a roughly 2 1/2 hour drive. Please try to arrive early if you plan on caravanning. Also, plan on bringing your lunch and beverages. There is camping available at this park. If you need more info about this just post a comment and we will get back with you. We will plan on a normal lunch and a normal quitting time for this trip. Watch for any additional info.

Offline emiddleby

• Admin
  • Level 2
Re: Flat Nasty
« Reply #1 on: 08/10/16 - 02:05PM »
anyone camping for this trip

Offline oilcan

• Club Members
  • Level 1
  • Tony & Sharon
« Reply #2 on: 09/16/16 - 06:06PM »
How can we get a direct map to this place?  I know Tony thinks he remembers how to get there, but I really need to have a map.  We googled it, but had problems with seeing it well enough.   :) 

Thanks to anyone who can give me a map.

Sharon
"Never too old to jeep"

Offline emiddleby

• Admin
  • Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 09/17/16 - 10:50AM »
What day you guys going up,  I'm leaving Friday around 530 if you want to carrivan up there.  I will look into finding a map aswell

Offline oilcan

• Club Members
  • Level 1
  • Tony & Sharon
« Reply #4 on: 09/17/16 - 06:29PM »
Tony & Sharon are going to Flat Nasty on Friday, Sept. 23rd.  We tried to call the RV place and the number has been disconnected.  Is there another place we are supposed to be camping?  We know the general direction, but the last time we went, we got on the wrong road and had to turn our motor home and jeep around. We plan to go through Licking and to zz highway.  Just not sure.  Maybe someone can just tell us the highways and the turns.  We usually  stay at the Whisper9ing Pines RV park. 3505 Cty. Rd. 6510, in Jadwin, MO (is this correct?

Thanks,

Tony
"Never too old to jeep"

Offline emiddleby

• Admin
  • Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 09/23/16 - 02:06PM »
Did you get all info you needed tony?