Author Topic: Rogersville  (Read 1419 times)

Offline C Kerley

Rogersville
« on: 06/19/17 - 07:50PM »
Well, I'm "sorta" new to this club; I came to a meet & greet at the Ozark Jeep dealership in about 2006 and came to a few meetings here and there when they were held at the southside police dept building.  I had a short hiatus out of Jeep ownership for a bit, and I'm now back in with a 1981 CJ5 that I am having a new engine installed in as I type this.  It is a work in progress, and as I was perusing the internet looking for tips and tidbits on getting this thing up and going, I remembered this local club. 

So, here I am, Carlos Kerley.  I've been at the Springfield Police Dept for almost 17 yrs now, and my assignment for the last 6 yrs has been in the Training Unit as the Range Master.  I've owned a Jeep on and off since 1987, and that covers an '85 CJ7, an '87 YJ, a '97 TJ, and now this CJ5.  I'm not doing anything fancy with it, just a basic CJ that will look mostly stock. 

Offline 01anniversaytj

• Club Members
  • Level 1
Re: Rogersville
« Reply #1 on: 06/21/17 - 10:16AM »
Welcome back, hope to see you on the trails..we meet monthly at Youngblood Jeep....check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ozarksjeepthing/

Offline dwilkerson

• B.O.D. Officer - Vice President
« Reply #2 on: 06/25/17 - 05:13PM »
Welcome

Offline Jabsmart

« Reply #3 on: 11/13/19 - 05:18AM »
I just knew it was this. If anyone has a question I can answer it. Maybe I will know some things.