Author Topic: Cruise  (Read 1022 times)

Offline RedDad

• Yelo JK
  • Director of Internet
  • Level 1
  • Yelo JK
Cruise
« on: 03/ 1/18 - 09:48PM »
We will be meeting at Lowes on the North Side of Springfield and leaving the parking lot at 8:30am SHARP. We will cruise on the back roads, eat in Stockton at "The Boathouse" for lunch and then work our way back. For those who are interested we can stop at 7C's Winery in Walnut Grove. (OJT does not condone drinking while driving, and you will be asked to leave the event if you are caught drinking while driving and asked to not return) Our exact time of return will be dictated by weather, traffic and adventuring.
0|||||||0

Offline KMG

• Level 1
Re: Cruise
« Reply #1 on: 03/ 3/18 - 01:08PM »
We will be meeting at Lowes on the North Side of Springfield and leaving the parking lot at 8:30am SHARP. We will cruise on the back roads, eat in Stockton at "The Boathouse" for lunch and then work our way back. For those who are interested we can stop at 7C's Winery in Walnut Grove. (OJT does not condone drinking while driving, and you will be asked to leave the event if you are caught drinking while driving and asked to not return) Our exact time of return will be dictated by weather, traffic and adventuring.

My wife and I thought it would be fun to join in so we went to the north Lowes at 8:10 - 8:45.  No one showed?

Offline The Judge

• B.O.D. Officer - Club Secretary
  • Level 1
« Reply #2 on: 03/ 3/18 - 07:11PM »
I apologize if there was some kind of misunderstanding, but the Cruise is scheduled for next weekend on the 10th.
Brittney Middleby

Offline KMG

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 03/ 4/18 - 12:48AM »
No worries.  Just went based on the information posted on your website.

Offline KMG

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 03/ 9/18 - 12:09PM »
Just want to confirm the cruise is on for this Saturday, tomorrow, the 10th?

Offline The Judge

• B.O.D. Officer - Club Secretary
  • Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 03/ 9/18 - 12:14PM »
Yes! How many people will be in your party?
Brittney Middleby

Offline KMG

• Level 1
« Reply #6 on: 03/ 9/18 - 05:56PM »
One Jeep with two people.

Offline KMG

• Level 1
« Reply #7 on: 03/12/18 - 04:15PM »
Thanks for allowing Flo and me to join the group for the day.  Sorry we had to leave early.
We are planning on joining at next months meeting.  Kevin thanks for planning and organizing the day.
Next to the other Jeeps mine looks like it should be pink with a Barbie doll in it.
IMG_1729 2.JPG