Author Topic: What would your neighbors say?  (Read 2295 times)

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
What would your neighbors say?
« on: 11/17/04 - 01:31AM »
I have made from of polls on the website, so here's my one and only.

This is my drive way, and the source of the question.  Other club members have had notes on their door about stuff at their house.  I have been lucky and none of my neighbors have said anything - yet.

I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline 90finder

• Level 3
Re: What would your neighbors say?
« Reply #1 on: 11/17/04 - 02:00AM »
Just wait, they will now. :listen:
1993 Pathfinder - SAS, 37's, EXO, and some other junk....

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #2 on: 11/17/04 - 10:39AM »
You should see my neighbor's place, they can't say a thing!

Plus, if they aren't makin the payment on your house, they should have no say!.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline ROCKY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 11/17/04 - 08:28PM »
I got turned into the health department for not having Tags on my Jeep. They said it was broke down and leaking oil. They made me register it within 2 weeks, and I even live in the getto.  :afightee:

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #4 on: 11/18/04 - 12:28AM »
Quote from: "ROCKY"
I got turned into the health department for not having Tags on my Jeep. They said it was broke down and leaking oil. They made me register it within 2 weeks, and I even live in the getto.  :afightee:

LOL - Did you tell them the deal about "Jeeps don't leak oil - they are marking their territory"?

Have you been out to your dad's?  I was wondering about my tub but I didn't want to rush or bug the shet out of him.  (I am not even ready to put it back on yet, anyway.)  Just curious about it.

Offline MudMagnet

• Charter Members
  • Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 11/19/04 - 03:25PM »
Brad,
that is nothing compared to our neighbors!! Do you remember what their house and yard looked like?? They had a fridge, washer, dryer, & trash bags in the back. They had about anything and everything else you could think of in the front yard, plus their five kids!! :crazy: And it is a nice neighborhood!

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #6 on: 11/21/04 - 12:30AM »
Quote from: "MudMagnet"
Brad,
that is nothing compared to our neighbors!! Do you remember what their house and yard looked like?? They had a fridge, washer, dryer, & trash bags in the back. They had about anything and everything else you could think of in the front yard, plus their five kids!! :crazy: And it is a nice neighborhood!

That's the one with the peeping tom kid right?  I remember seeing it tho, just don't remember which house.

The joke around here is that I live in a quiet neighborhood until I go out in the garage.

Offline MudMagnet

• Charter Members
  • Level 1
« Reply #7 on: 11/23/04 - 02:52PM »
Quote from: "OJTV8XJ"

The joke around here is that I live in a quiet neighborhood until I go out in the garage.

-I believe it!

Yeah, it was the house with the Peeping Tom. It's the house to the left of us. But they are gone now. They finally got evicted!  :applaudit: According to the home owner they were disgusting! They ruined the house from ceiling to floor.

So your neighbors should be thankful that you guys aren't like ours!  :agree: