Author Topic: Land For wheeling POLL  (Read 2766 times)

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
Land For wheeling POLL
« on: 03/10/04 - 11:03AM »
Alright guys we all want land to wheel on and Heath and I have been looking and will find some for us to use. We have looked at several pieces of property but there always is that lingering thing called money. I have talked to the owner of dogpatch last year and now they are in the process of opening one there. I think a park in this part of the country is a great idea and I know if you will just give Heath, Shane and I the time we will find a piece of land that will create a mild to wild park for bike, atv, 4 wheeling, and anything else we can think of. We have some great ideas just trying to get funding to back us. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 417-353-8003.
PLEASE EVERYONE ANSWER POLL AT THE TOP THIS WILL HELP WITH POTENTIAL FUNDING.
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
Re: Land For wheeling POLL
« Reply #1 on: 03/10/04 - 01:56PM »
For us mathmaticly challanged that equals 10 days of wheeling for $20 a day at most parks.  So if you go to Joplin, Hotsprings, or most any other park they charge anywhere from $15 to $20 a day plus there you don't have a say in where the trails are built.  There are a great many perks for being a member verses pay by the day.  The $200.00 figure is just a number it might be lower depending on the number of people that would join.  I mean look people pay $300.00 + dollars to wheel 3 days at Camp Jeep.  Myself I would rather pay $200.00 and be able to wheel 365 days a year.  But that is just my 2 cents.
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

Offline Project92YJ

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 03/11/04 - 10:17PM »
I dont see a problem with that. I paid 250 for a membership at JD's in joplin and got a key to the front gate. I am able to go in there any time I want day or night.  It was great when I lived in Joplin I was able to go wheeln After work to help unwind if I wanted. I would like to find a park loke that closer to Springfield

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 03/18/04 - 05:26PM »
Hey I have got only few votes but alot of views come on I know we can get some more opinions on this it only takes about 2 minutes to answer yes or no.  This is not a binding contract just a poll to see what people think.
2009 Sponsors: