Author Topic: Last Post on August 29th  (Read 2228 times)

Blueyellow

Last Post on August 29th
« on: 08/25/04 - 05:56AM »
OK This is the last Post on the August 29th Run to Big M. CassVille, Missouri. For all of you torn Between going or Not. Come and HAng out with us. We Have Plenty of trails to run and it's not to far from home.
      For those of you with stock Vehciles, Please, Have no fear, We are going through trails that have Bypasses, Not much Tree rackage, and just alot of fun. In other words if you wanna test your Vechile you can, If Not, Thats cool Also.
    I Hoping to Bring everybody out that has Stock to semi stock Jeep out to have a good time and to enjoy a good day of wheeling.
Meeting places Are:::::::::::

Branson, Mo
FAstrip/ Fastlube
Across from Lowes in Hollister at 7:30-7:45am

Springfield, Mo
Republic WAlmart SuperCenter (GAS Pumps) 7:30-7:50am

Arkansas
     insersection of 39 and 86 at Carr Lane(Don't Know Time I would Guess 8:00 to 8:45 sorry Guys Don't remmeber where 39 and 86 is LOL)

If you want to add Meeting locations make sure you have somewhat of a trail Boss to know how to get there. We will be at the Big M parking Lot at 9 AM.
   For Those of you from the Branson area Wait to fill up at Fastrip. You will get a Discount and there may be more if we use that Station.
    Thank You for all that come out and HAve a good time. Everybody is welcome. I have ran the trails myself and they are Fun. Better than Chadwick (In my opinion) We are going to have fun. Everybody is welcome
WOOOHOOOOOOOO
Bring it on or is it get er DUN??

Offline Dud2

Re: Last Post on August 29th
« Reply #1 on: 08/25/04 - 01:39PM »
There is a convenience store @ the intersection of Hwy 86 & 39 where we can top off with fuel, food, sodas. and such.  We are expecting at least 5, hopefully more and will try to be there around 8:15 or so to join the parade.

Offline freds_94

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 08/25/04 - 03:04PM »
well i live in highlandville and just wondering how to get to the parking lot at big m, where do you go when you get to cassville?
trying to raise a teenager is like nailing jello to a tree

Offline bigd_176

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 08/25/04 - 08:05PM »
I don't know the easiest way from highlandville but I go down 60 Thru Republic, billings, marionville and into aurora.   At aurora go south on 39 aprox 20 miles. until to come to 76 west.  turn west on 76 for aprox. 5 miles until you come to M hwy on your left.  go south on M  3.5 miles and you will come to an entrance to a parking lot on the left.  if you cross the bridge you have gone too far.   We will be at the parking lot at 9 am.

l8ter, BIGD

Offline BroncoFan

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 08/26/04 - 10:41PM »
From Highlandville you can just go down 160 south to 13 south towards kimberling city. turn right or east on 76 and follow that all the way to m hwy. left on m 3.5 miles to the parking lot on the left. 76 is a little windy though there.
ife should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!!"

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #5 on: 08/26/04 - 11:20PM »
Hey Fred,

We should be comeing though the 86/13 intersection around 8:00 or shortly after.  

If you would like to wait there, you can just fall in with us. :redwrang:
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline shamoo

• Level 4
« Reply #6 on: 08/26/04 - 11:36PM »
Where is the Wal mart super center in Republic ?
Please help

shamoo
ANCH ROCKER
http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png
"BE LIKE A DUCK
CALM ON THE SURFACE
BUT PADDLING LIKE THE DICKENS UNDERNEATH"

Offline stripe

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #7 on: 08/27/04 - 12:23AM »
Half a mile west of Republic Ford on the South side of the road.  Intersectin of hwy 60 and 174.  You can't miss it.
Education is what you get when you read the fine print.  Experience is what you get when you don't.