Author Topic: Stock Run Update  (Read 1989 times)

Blueyellow

Stock Run Update
« on: 09/25/05 - 01:57PM »
OK It Seems it's a Toss up for Saturday or Sunday Run. So Sunday it is.
    The other problem is I have not been to cassville latly but from what I hear the trails we ran last year have eroded away and they are getting a lil tougher.  But I will Have my Jeep back up and running in a few weeks and I will go down there and check them out for my self. In the mean time any other ideas on where to go. I thought about Chadwick but, In my opinon Chadwick is really not all that challengeing with the exception of a few places. Harrison is good spot but alot of the club members just spent alot of time down there for the four by fest and are ready for something a lil different. Seymour, Mo........... As far AS I know the trails out there are still harder than a three and so don't want to take stock vechiles out there. So Cassville is the idea,,,, Also I Have never been out to hercules Glade???? What is that all about and is it more Challengeing than Chadwick but not as hard as Seymour..... Anybody that has been there Let me know. Any other ideas would be great. About an hour or so away from Springfield, Mo would be where we want to go. Input is needed...
    As for a Date how does October 30th or Nov 6 Sound??? Let me know guys
Al

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
  • When in doubt, throttle out!!!
Re: Stock Run Update
« Reply #1 on: 09/25/05 - 04:09PM »
i voted for the 30th

i think cassville will be fine. we went last month and a bone stock sport made it over most everything, there are by-passes on all the hard obstacles.

ive been to hurcules glade once and it wasnt challenging at all, mostly service type roads. i only put it in 4 wheel one time.
CAMPING WITHOUT BEER IS JUST SLEEPING OUTSIDE!

Offline Jeeprenegade

• Level 2
« Reply #2 on: 09/25/05 - 11:22PM »
Is J&D in joplin still open.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/Jeeprenegadester/Jeepbanner.png

1998 Jeep Sahara edition
4" rough country suspension lift
bushwacker fenders
warn rocker guards warn front bumper k&n air filter

Offline JacksFork

• SMORR
  • Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 09/25/05 - 11:27PM »
Hey Blue yellow. Have you been to seymour? If so you would no that our main road is 4 miles long one way from front to back of the ranch. It has to good hill climbs that would be challenging but safe for stockers.

We have 930 acers to roam about on. We are going to work hard this fall to get more 2 and 3 type trails because we have a jeep jamboree lined up in April of next yr. Dont let acouple of trails like cheap trick, double whammy and adventure hill scare you all away.

We have a map of the place with trails marked but a lot of the easier trails havent made it on there yet.
I would love to take you all on a tour if you would decide to come.

Plus we are on thirty mins from springfield.

www.offrdranch.com
SOUTHERN MISSOURI OFF ROAD RANCH
http://www.smorr.net

CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!
http://smorr.net/facebook

Offline draykas

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 09/26/05 - 12:46AM »
hello guys I am intrtested in joining your trail run if you dont mind additional company. I have 2004 sport ..rock rails and snorkel and am trying to meet some of the gang and find good places to enjoy the trails please email me at draykas77@msn.com or call 459-2920 I live in the springfield area
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited Rubicon

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #5 on: 09/27/05 - 11:32PM »
I'm up for the stocker run.

Sold the built YJ.... now have a sport on 32's.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline draykas

• Level 1
« Reply #6 on: 10/ 9/05 - 11:12PM »
hey guys went without you Jacksfork you guys have a great place loved the run even with my stock sport really enjoyed testing them rock rails lets do it again
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited Rubicon