Author Topic: new park  (Read 4394 times)

Offline heath_ster

• Level 3
new park
« on: 10/ 9/05 - 11:02PM »
driving around saturday afternoon and run across Main's 4x4 Adventure
didn't get to see much of it cause a stock grand went off the main path slide down a raven into a pond then we damn near ended up on our side trying to pull him out so Gianina said we had to go home.
But it's 45 acres in Stoneridge(between Branson West and Kimberling City) thety said they would give discounts to clubs and are open to any suggestions.
Looks like it might be something for stock and modified vehicle's they have flers but I don't know how to get it up on the websight, but the owner drained a bunch of ponds for mud pits and is cutting trails.
Just an idea ,it's close to all of us.
ahara w/6" lift 1" body,and alot of accesories<br /><br />2008 Sponsors:<br />S&S Auto, Staun, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Re: new park
« Reply #1 on: 10/10/05 - 12:03PM »
I just saw they registered on our site a couple of days ago.  I'd be interested to see what they have.

Keith
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline heath_ster

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 10/10/05 - 07:10PM »
there number is 417-739-9237
ahara w/6" lift 1" body,and alot of accesories<br /><br />2008 Sponsors:<br />S&S Auto, Staun, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #3 on: 10/11/05 - 10:32AM »
I have heard this was comeing!!!!!  Can't wait to check it out, that is almost in My back yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
« Reply #4 on: 10/11/05 - 02:23PM »
:applaudit:
I called them this morning, They have about 45 acres, mostly just atv trails, but they are cutting new trails now.
Till they get more trails open it's $8 for Jeeps, open 10-5 Weekdays, and 9-5 Weekends.

Just a few years ago, We had just a few places to wheel, now We have several choices!!!!!  Looks like We need to check this place out, mabey We can help em build some trails there too.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline bradrenea

• Level 2
« Reply #5 on: 10/12/05 - 04:37AM »
How were the trails that you saw. Would a full size blazer on 39's fit through, or were they for smaller rigs?
And is this in Stonebridge by Silver Dollar City or is it a different place. I saw that you said it was between Branson West and KC, the place I'm thinking of is between Branson and Branson West.
I would appreciate any more info you have!
8 XJ with stuff (Brad's)
96 XJ with stuff (Renea's)

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
« Reply #6 on: 10/12/05 - 10:02AM »
The park is off HWY 13 between Branson West and KC.  She said it was "across from the gas company".  I'm not really sure where that is, but it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Blueyellow

« Reply #7 on: 10/12/05 - 11:25AM »
Near Joe Bald Road I Beleive

Offline bradrenea

• Level 2
« Reply #8 on: 10/12/05 - 12:22PM »
Alright, thanks!
8 XJ with stuff (Brad's)
96 XJ with stuff (Renea's)

Offline Main's 4x4 Adventure

« Reply #9 on: 10/12/05 - 02:50PM »
I am the owner of Main's 4x4 Adventure and I hope I can answer some questions for everyone. I have a flyer w/ info., but I'm not for sure how to put it on??? We are only charging $8.00 for 1-2hrs. for larger vehicles at this time because we are in the process of making more trails for larger vehicles. If someone could tell me how to put the price guide and flyer on this site I would be more than happy to!! We have a little over 45 acres with trails, mud/water pits and soon we will have a walking trail open and fishing as well. The fish pond has catfish in there that will blow your mind, however they have been in there for years and they are extremely smart and strong. The pond also has bass, hybrid bluegill, and crupie (not for sure of spelling, sorry)! We absolutely give discounts to groups and appreciate any ideas and/or help of any kind!! We are new to this and we are still learning new stuff everyday. Are winter hrs. are 10-5p.m. during the week, CLOSED TUESDAYS, and on the weekends 9-5p.m. During the summer we are open till dark, however everyone must be checked in by 7p.m. We are located between Branson West and Kimberling City, Mo., in a little town called Stoneridge. Please watch for a homemade red and yellow sign across from TableRock Cafe. If you are coming from Branson West we are the next road on the right after Empire Gas. Please contact us either by phone or email with any questions and we will answer them A.S.A.P. We are working on our own website, but it is not up and running at this time, sorry!!! 417-739-9237!!!
ain's 4x4 Adventure
Located Between Branson West and Kimberling City, Missouri in Stoneridge.
417-739-9237  
               Tona Richardson and James Main
                (Family Owned and Operated)!!

Offline heath_ster

• Level 3
« Reply #10 on: 10/12/05 - 05:42PM »
hey did anybody find my tow strap?
had to leave quick and it was left behind
Thanks Heath

Blueyellow

« Reply #11 on: 10/13/05 - 01:02AM »
Mains 4x4 Thanks for the heads up. There are a few of us from the Branson area and would love to come out and help on trails. I am glad Heasthster pointed it out to us. Did ya find his tow strap???? He is always losing stuff LOL......... If you are in the hollister area in the afternoon stop by Fastrip. Ask for Al. Would Love to make it out to the park soon. I would have been out there Monday but I don't have a front driveshaft. WE'll be out there some time in the near future. We need a place to go for Just a half day thats close. With working in the Branson area our hours are screwy. Al

Re: heath's tow strap (Main's 4x4 Adventure)
« Reply #12 on: 10/15/05 - 04:37PM »
Heath, my email was sent back to me that I tried to send you, but I just wanted to let you know we do have your tow strap and you are welcome to pick it up at anytime. You can call first if you would like to make sure that we are here. If you have time when you come to get the tow strap we would like to take a few minutes and talk to you!
               Sorry, it took so long for you to get your strap!!
                             Thanks,
                                Main's 4x4 Adventure 417-739-9237
ain's 4x4 Adventure
417-739-9237  

Re: Main's 4x4 Adventure (Help cutting trials, welcome)
« Reply #13 on: 10/15/05 - 05:06PM »
We would love for everyone to come visit us anytime you can. Right now we only have 3 trails open, but we are going to be cutting them like crazy in the next couple of months. If anyone does come visit us, please be sure to mention that you heard from us through this website so you can get a discount. We also give group discounts and huge discounts to anyone interested in helping us cut trails or to anyone who has a dozer and would like to help us move some dirt (also we will trade dozer work for some dirt that is located on another piece of property we own, right up the road from our office/house!! Again, we appreciate everyone helping us spread the word about our place, because our only form of advertisement is our homemade sign and some flyers.

Thanks Again,

417-739-9237
                      mains4x4adventure@interlinc.net
ain's 4x4 Adventure
417-739-9237  

Offline mixer

• Level 2
« Reply #14 on: 10/16/05 - 01:16PM »
we are going to be in branson sunday and are going to go check out the trails.....let you know how they were... :driving:
"GO TOPLESS"