Author Topic: Dads a male Stripper  (Read 1405 times)

Offline ROCKY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
Dads a male Stripper
« on: 02/ 8/07 - 11:21PM »
Miss Johnson, the third grade teacher sensed her class needed a break from the regular classroom activites.

"Class," she said, "Today we will spend some time talking about our futures. Let's begin by telling everyone what our fathers do for a living"

Little Suzy raised her hand "My daddy is a doctor. He spends all day making people who are sick feel better."

"Very good Suzy." said Miss Johnson. "Who else?"

Little Stevie raised his hand. "My dad works for Yellow Aircraft! He designs and tests these really cool RC airplanes. He has the best job in the world!"
"Wonderful Stevie. Who's next?", Miss Johnson asked.

Next was Johnny. "My dad is a corporate lawyer. He makes sure that the CEO's of big companies get to keep all of their money. He say's they're all crooks though."

Now the teacher was beginning to get uncomfortable. This wasn't the way she expected this to go. Nonetheless, she pressed on.

"Very...nice Johnny. I think that I'll choose who goes next though. Let me see." Spotting a small boy in the rear of the class avoiding her gaze, she called out, "Marcus, would you please tell us about your father?"

"No ma'am" Marcus replied.

"Now Marcus," the teacher prodded, "Everyone has a job and all jobs are important. Tell us, what does your father do?"

"Well, " said Marcus fidgiting in his seat, "My Dad's an exotic dancer. He works down at the **** bar on West Street. Men tuck him dollar bills in his g-string if they think he's cute, and I guess if he thinks they're cute, they get to come home with him. Last night I think that they were having a party in his bedroom because I heard..."

"Marcus that will do!!!" interrupted his teacher. "Class I think sharing time is over. Please take out your history books"

Later, Miss Johnson nervously approached little Marcus. "Marcus, " she began, "would you like to talk to me about your father? Is everything OK at home"

"Yeah," replied Marcus "It's OK. My Dad's not really an exotic dancer."

"Well why in the world would you make up something like that Marcus?", implored Miss Johnson.

"Well, " Marcus slowly replied, "My Dad plays for the Chicago Bears, and I didn't want anyone to know."