Author Topic: Custom Radiator  (Read 1643 times)

Offline iJeep

• Level 4
Custom Radiator
« on: 10/23/07 - 02:37PM »
Is there anybody in the area that makes custom radiators?  I'm looking for a place that will do quality work.

Offline junkyard

• Level 4
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!
Re: Custom Radiator
« Reply #1 on: 10/29/07 - 01:10PM »
what measurements and such are you needing?  i have a place where i get my aluminum radiators that are extremely well built, then i have someone who can make the curtom mounts to go onto them.  shoot me a pm on my website forum and give me what you need and ill do some research for you.  this forum is too hard to get on with my internet services at the house.
for rock crawling info and events   go to   www.rockcrawlinginfo.com

Offline TJ01

• Because I can.
  • Level 1
  • Working for a living.
« Reply #2 on: 10/30/07 - 06:25PM »
Why not just provide the number or email address, instead of forcing him to sign-up on your website to send a PM? Seems that is all he is asking.

Offline iJeep

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 10/30/07 - 11:32PM »
I actually already ordered one from griffin friday that should be here in a week or two.

Offline junkyard

• Level 4
  • GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: 11/ 1/07 - 12:07AM »
Kevin,

glad yougot a radiator ordered. im looking forward to seeing how your little project comes out. did you have them make the brakets on it you needed, or did you get the one with the finned tanks to make adjustable brackets for?

let me know on those 44's when you get a price on them.
for rock crawling info and events   go to   www.rockcrawlinginfo.com

Offline iJeep

• Level 4
« Reply #5 on: 11/ 3/07 - 01:03AM »
They are supposed to be fully welded with all the right types of mounts in the right places.  It's supposed to be a direct fit for the factory spot.  It's a 1.5" single core aluminum.  They said that it will cool better than a normal dual core.   I guess we'll see.