Author Topic: new colors  (Read 2328 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
new colors
« on: 04/ 1/08 - 11:47AM »
Jimmy I like the new colors. It makes things much easier to read, and the quotes are much better in my opinion.  Thanks.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Re: new colors
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 1/08 - 11:56AM »
Jimmy I like the new colors. It makes things much easier to read, and the quotes are much better in my opinion.  Thanks.

x2, the red really hurt my eyes.  The black doesn't help either, but I'll manage.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 1/08 - 12:06PM »
it's not black... it coffee bean.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 1/08 - 12:19PM »
it's not black... it coffee bean.

Then you haven't seen the coffee I roast... it's black
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline xj42

• Level 3
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 1/08 - 08:01PM »
x3 on the colors looking good.  I didn't really mind the old ones, but these are looking good too.
When you first launched the new site, wasn't there an option to change backgrounds or color schemes?

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 1/08 - 09:19PM »
x3 on the colors looking good.  I didn't really mind the old ones, but these are looking good too.
When you first launched the new site, wasn't there an option to change backgrounds or color schemes?

Yes ... just trying to strip out somethings right now that I believe will help the dialuppers a little bit... then I will get to the color schemes.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.