Author Topic: Welcome New Members  (Read 21933 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Welcome New Members
« on: 04/ 9/08 - 11:45AM »
By request... here is the "Introductions Board".

If your new to the site or even been here for a while and never formally introduced yourself, this is the place to do so.

Introduce yourself, tell us about your rig... even if it's not a Jeep, we want to hear about it.

About myself...

Names Jimmy and I have a 2005 Rubicon, too many mods to list (look at my profile), but the basics are 6 inches of lift, TR beadlocks wrapped with 35" BFG Krawlers, Warn winch,  and custom flame paint job.

I build websites for a living, single dad, love God, guns and country... and jeeps.

« Last Edit: 04/ 9/08 - 05:18PM by whitehead »
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
Re: Welcome New Members
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 9/08 - 01:08PM »
I'll start.

Names Brad.

78 CJ7.  350/400/300 Twin-sticked.  Custom lift with shackle reversal.  Looks like a mildly built rig on 35's.  No, it isn't done yet.

I do CADD design work on AutoCad, Inventor, and Solidworks for a regular job.

I fabricate cages, rockers, bumper/tire carries and anything else out of my garage to supplement my Jeep addiction costs.

Oh yeah, I am also Vice-President of the club this year.

Who are you?
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 9/08 - 01:16PM »
My name is Aaron

My jeep is a 93 YJ:  Spring over axle, 44 front, 60 rear, dana 300, custom cage, 36" Iroks on H2's.  It's also dovetailed awaiting paint (pics in fabricators forum).

I'm currently a student @ MSU with a double major in Finance & Marketing Management.

I'm club President this year. 

Figured I'd put one of these up since I was the "person who requested it".  If you have any concerns please feel free to PM me.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline TanYJ

• Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 04/ 9/08 - 02:31PM »
Name's Dick.  I'm the Dir. of Events.

My Heep is a '88 YJ with a few inches of lift, on 35s.  Spring under axle & genuine sheepskin seat covers.  Currently torn apart to put a 44 in the front & change the bolt pattern on the XJ 44 in the rear to 6 on 5.5".  A bunch of other crap done to it, but i can't think of it all, at the moment.

Welcome everyone.
J-ust.................It's
E-mpty.............Hip
E-very............To be
P-ocket.........[-]====[-]
.....The second mouse gets the cheese.....
"Skinny models, you can keep those..I like big corn-fed mid-western ho's"

Offline freds_94

• Level 3
« Reply #4 on: 04/ 9/08 - 03:08PM »
this sounds like the beginning of a AA meeting,

my name is vonda, my husband is mike, i own a 04 wrangler and mike owns a 78 cj-7.
trying to raise a teenager is like nailing jello to a tree

Offline Jeeper Creeper

• Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 04/ 9/08 - 07:03PM »
This goes out for my husband my HERO!

My name is Shawn, yes I am female, but my father wanted a boy really bad. I have an 87 YJ, we bought it 2 years ago and my husband has done a complete overhaul just for me! Took an 88 Dodge Ram charger drivetrain and stuck it underneath the Jeep, spring over axle conversion, about 10 inches of lift, 35 14.50 Pitbull Rockers, smittybuilt winch, and we can't wait to try the trails, and I'm excited to see what the first part will be that I break! :P
A girl,100lb Chocolate lab, a Jeep with 10 inches of lift and all covered in mud........life is FUN!!

Offline Fierogld

• Level 3
  • climbin trees
« Reply #6 on: 04/ 9/08 - 08:55PM »
my name is Ryan...and im a jeep adict.  i currently have two jeeps and plan to acquire more in the near future(mainly when it dries up and i can get a trailer on my friends property)
I am part owner of Sea Tow Table Rock Lake. we tow boats and recover sunken boats which can be fun.
I like, well more like obsessed, to wheel but the only jeep i have that runs just happens to be the company jeep(aka my dad's) so i got sick of fixing up his jeep instead of mine, so i dont get to wheel it as often as id like. He put a 4 in lift on it with 33 in ATs, and a winch. i have put tube fenders, oil pan skid, belly up skid, gas tank skid, SYE, Tom Woodds drive shaft, RE upper control arms, CB, rock lights, and lockers front and rear, and fixed anything i break as well as keep it maintained.  so i consider it my own and treat it as such.

My jeep is a CJ5. So i will have something to thrash when its finished.

Thats my problems, lets here the rest
wow it feels good to get that off my chest.

LATA
Ryan
I like jeeps!!!

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #7 on: 04/ 9/08 - 09:54PM »
My name is Alex

I go to school and have two part time jobs. (j.ust e.mpty e.very p.ocket) I have a 90 YJ that is red with a tan top with a 4 banger. It has a 4 inch lift on 33" Mickey Thompson mtz's and american racing wheels. I also have a cobra cb, Hi lift mounted on the hood, beard seats, Custom exhaust, And some other little stuff. Oh and some stickers. Im 17 and this jeep is my first vehicle, i love it and have had it a year. I cant beleive some of the stuff that the jeeps can do, it can make ya pucker. I feel pretty lucky to have my jeep and to have it as my own, couldnt imagine driving anything else. Must be a "jeep thing". As far as the future goes a stinger has been ordered, wanting Phantom fenders really bad and hopefully It will undergo a axle swap this summer. I cant wait for more upgrades it is addicting. My goal is to become more involved with ojt but the job hours are holding me back :marteau:, I wish i could come to more meetings.

See ya around,
              Alex
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
« Reply #8 on: 04/14/08 - 10:55PM »
I'm Brad.  I drive a 99 TJ with 2.5 inch's of lift.  Loc-Rites front and rear. and 33 inch BFG/MT's. 

I love my jeep, and really enjoy being a member of OJT. 

I work for a property managment company in Branson that keeps me over worked, and under paid, but I find time to wheel when I can.
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline derf1184

• Level 1
« Reply #9 on: 04/15/08 - 10:12AM »
My name is Alex

My Jeep is a 2006 TJ Rubicon.  Mostly stock right now, 1" body lift and a tummy tuck with engine skid.

I am an electrical engineer, which according to some is just like being an electrician.  :254_dont_want:

I am currently the club treasurer.

...and I love beer :beer:

-Derf

Offline redneck_punk

• Level 2
« Reply #10 on: 04/18/08 - 06:26PM »
Hello all my name is Benji I ain't new to the site but I ain't one of the old guys but I am back and going full on with my jeeps I have both a 96 and 93 ZJ the 93 is my driver when I can keep it going and the 96 has turned into a project that is getting a full chop top ands custom under the body with 14 bolts (far from legal) the 93 has a 3 in and 31's then there is the 47 cj2a that is in the works thank god I got ride of the money hungry big mouth that I was with and married a great one so as soon as eihter is trail worthy I will be there.
t's a Jeep NOT a sheep get off my tail!!!!!!!!

Offline Ozarkwoods

• 09 Rubicon unlimited
  • Level 1
« Reply #11 on: 04/24/08 - 12:35AM »
Name:  Randy

I own an 06 TJ Rubicon 6spd which is stock except for the Roadmaster tow brackets, unified tow brakes and wiring.  I am a transplant from MN and so far the drugs are working and MO has not rejected me yet (9yrs).  Looking forward on being more active in the OJTC.  Oh since I bought the jeep I have this constant Sh*t eating grin that I can't get rid of.

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #12 on: 04/24/08 - 08:25PM »
Welcome Randy and all, Hope to see ya guys and gals around or on the trails.
                           Alex
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline Jeeper Creeper

• Level 1
« Reply #13 on: 04/26/08 - 10:34PM »
Name:  Randy

I own an 06 TJ Rubicon 6spd which is stock except for the Roadmaster tow brackets, unified tow brakes and wiring.  I am a transplant from MN and so far the drugs are working and MO has not rejected me yet (9yrs).  Looking forward on being more active in the OJTC.  Oh since I bought the jeep I have this constant Sh*t eating grin that I can't get rid of.

I know about that sh** eating grin >:D, welcome to the club!
A girl,100lb Chocolate lab, a Jeep with 10 inches of lift and all covered in mud........life is FUN!!

Offline map93heep

• Level 3
« Reply #14 on: 04/27/08 - 09:08PM »
Hi my name is Matt,
 I have a 93' XJ, 3 1/2 in. lift on 31's, with a whole bunch of other mods. I jointed the club back in Dec. and have enjoyed every minute.
 I am a package car driver for UPS and have live here all my life.
 I just wanted to welcome the new member to the club and looking forward to seeing you out at the club functions.