Author Topic: Welcome New Members  (Read 21970 times)

Offline FlameRed08

• Level 3
Re: Welcome New Members
« Reply #30 on: 08/29/08 - 06:35PM »
Welcome Dennis - If you haven't seen it yet, we have a meet-n-greet coming up in a few weeks and that is always a good way to meet other folks and find ideas for your next mod.  8)
2008 JK Unlimited X, Flame Red, 4" Superlift, Shrockworks Rails, Elements doors, etc.

Offline derf1184

• Level 1
« Reply #31 on: 09/ 1/08 - 06:30PM »
Hey Dennis, welcome to the site.  Hope you can make it to one of our meetings or events.

Offline scooterchef

• Level 1
« Reply #32 on: 09/11/08 - 09:20PM »
hey, my name is mark

just bought a 97 tj and am hooked on this jeep thing!! chef by trade, motorhead by nature, cant wait to start modding this thing up!!

Offline goldswim5

• Level 2
« Reply #33 on: 09/11/08 - 09:27PM »
Hey Mark, welcome! If your interested there is a meet and greet tomorrow night.
http://ozarksjeepthing.com/c/index.php/topic,8364.0.html

That link will give you all the info.

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
  • Lary, Andrea, Alexis and Chase
« Reply #34 on: 10/13/08 - 01:03PM »
Hi I'm Larry been an on-line member for awhile finally decided to pay up and join at the family rate.
We have wheeled with MWJT a couple times and loved it.
I see you all had a run at SMORR this weekend, we went there in August for wheeling For The Wounded fund raiser and thought it was a great park.

Our Jeep- 2000TJ slightly modified on 33's.......for now, we won a set of 35's last month at Wachita, MO so those FREE tires are going to cost me a couple grand LOL.

Hope to wheel with you all

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #35 on: 10/13/08 - 01:13PM »
welcome to the site. I've added you to the members area.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
« Reply #36 on: 10/13/08 - 01:31PM »
welcome to the site. I've added you to the members area.

Thanks we'll(Andrea=fiance', kids= Alexis and Chase) be looking forward to some wheeling. we almost made it to SMORR this weekend but the honey do list had to be shoetened LOL.

Offline JK Hillbilly

« Reply #37 on: 10/13/08 - 09:09PM »
Hello everybody, this is my first jeep KJ, got it about a year ago.  I can't stop driving it.  Is there a secret to keep it under 30+k/yr?  So far it's been wheel'n in some mountains in Texas, some mountains in Virginia, and of course our back yard the ozarks.  I look forward to seeing more of you in future rides.

Kermit

Offline FlameRed08

• Level 3
« Reply #38 on: 10/14/08 - 02:14AM »
Good to meet you this weekend Kermit. Look forward to seeing you around,

Ross
2008 JK Unlimited X, Flame Red, 4" Superlift, Shrockworks Rails, Elements doors, etc.

Offline sldrstoy

« Reply #39 on: 10/23/08 - 07:53PM »
Im Eric, I've been driving Jeeps now for 18 years.  Currently have a pretty stock 2008 4 Door Wrangler, I'm sure it wont stay that way for long.  Been in the U.S. Army for the last 9 years and am currently stationed at Ft Leonard Wood as a Drill Sergeant. 

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #40 on: 10/23/08 - 08:05PM »
Welcome to the site.  Thank you for your service!
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline calebsxj

• Level 1
« Reply #41 on: 11/ 2/08 - 02:08AM »
Hello im Caleb,

Just joined finally :D! Im a Freelance Video Editor/ Videographer...  I have a 2000 Jeep XJ, 4.5 lift, 32 BigHorns, Rock Rails, TC Skid, CB, etc...  Love the Jeep and looking forward to coming to the events, and meetings! :D
« Last Edit: 11/ 2/08 - 02:12AM by 00jeepxj »

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
« Reply #42 on: 11/ 2/08 - 03:26PM »

Offline xjnation

• Level 1
« Reply #43 on: 11/29/08 - 04:00PM »
I've been lurking here for a while.  Never actually introduced myself.  My name is Tim.  I've been into wheelin since I got my first XJ and tossed some 31's on it.  It wasn't long after that that the rig morphed into a leaf-sprung, full width, stretch wheelbase, chop top beast that it became.  It had a 383 and a ton of mods.  Was my first build and kinda hacked, but it held together and wheeled great.  I've had a few XJs since.  Currently I built an XJ for the wife.  93, 4.5" rustys spring lift, rubicon express drop brackets, currie & rubicon control arms, Round headlights (oh yeah, i said it), and 33x12.5s on black street locks.  You might've seen it, bright red and it has the american flag mural in the back.  I have an 8.8 in the back yard and an Auburn Ected locker in the garage going into it.  Also just put on the Daystar front bumper and have some sliders waiting in line. 
I sold MY last xj because the commute to work was getting expensive.  I now drive a honda but only until my other toy is done.  It is a 73 Toyota FJ-40 that has been in the works for around 5 years now.  Almost done.  A LOT of work in this one.  Here's a link to a build thread on it.  http://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/187533-about-time-i-did-buildup-thread.html   
We are actually getting ready to move to CO after the first of the year.  I'm going out there to get my engineering degree from UCCS.  Well, that and stretch the legs of the 40 and XJ.  Right now I work at Sportsland in Rogersville...  Woo hoo...  kinda burnt out on it, boss wont let us do too much fun stuff.  Mainly camper shells, nerf bars, bug shields, blah, blah, blah.  I do come across soome pretty good deals now and then being in the industry.  Usually try to throw em up on here first.  Don't want you guys to think I'm just some ass peddling goods on your site. 

I've tried to make it to a meet & greet a few times but something always comes up.  Maybe sometime before I leave.  Thats about it for now.  There are a few pics of the XJ' on Myspace.  http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=80843398&albumId=2425689

Otherwise, that's about it.  Hope to wheel with yas sometime.  Tim

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #44 on: 11/30/08 - 08:39PM »

Hope to wheel with yas sometime.  Tim

Welcome Tim, real good looking rigs... Hope to see em out on the trail sometime. I see the red Cherokee (with the flag in the window) parked 2 houses up from me quite often. If you ever see me out, feel free to come down and bs a bit. Looks like alot of work on that FJ40 .. it looks real good. congrats.
« Last Edit: 11/30/08 - 08:42PM by whitehead »
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.