Author Topic: Maxxis Bighorn Radials  (Read 1337 times)

Offline 97_TJ

• Level 1
Maxxis Bighorn Radials
« on: 04/ 9/08 - 07:05PM »
Just wondering if anyone knew anything about or had any experience with the Maxxis Bighorn radial tires. Found some places online that sells them in 35's for about 150 a piece and free shipping. Just trying to get some feedback or input on them.

Thanks, Nate

Offline xj42

• Level 3
Re: Maxxis Bighorn Radials
« Reply #1 on: 04/ 9/08 - 07:50PM »
I've got the 33" size of these.  I got mine off some guy on ebay.  I didn't buy them through ebay I just called him up and ordered them.  He was out of Arkansas and he gave me ebay price, and it only took 4 days to get here.  I think I payed roughly $135 a corner shipped.  Unfortunately I can't offer much in the way of a comparison, being my first off road tire.  I've had them out about 3 times and felt that I got around decent.  They're on my DD and have maybe 3 - 5K on them.  Hope that helps, some.

Offline Fierogld

• Level 3
  • climbin trees
« Reply #2 on: 04/ 9/08 - 08:26PM »
im pretty happy with my 33s on my nissan. they work well in ice, wet, dry and muddy.  had to pull a boat out of the bootom lot the other day and they dug in and didnt spin a bit. they have a light hum on the blacktop, but nothing overwhelming.  A friend had some 33s on his truck and they took him through the SMORR mud pit with no problem.  for the price theyre worth trying.
LATA
Ryan
I like jeeps!!!

Offline Deano

• Level 1
« Reply #3 on: 04/25/08 - 05:48PM »
I love my MAXXIS 35's they work really well crawling aired down
DRIVE IT LIKE IT'S SPONSORED!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline username

« Reply #4 on: 07/10/08 - 06:03PM »
I've got the 33" size of these.  I got mine off some guy on ebay.  I didn't buy them through ebay I just called him up and ordered them.  He was out of Arkansas and he gave me ebay price, and it only took 4 days to get here.  I think I payed roughly $135 a corner shipped.  Unfortunately I can't offer much in the way of a comparison, being my first off road tire.  I've had them out about 3 times and felt that I got around decent.  They're on my DD and have maybe 3 - 5K on them.  Hope that helps, some.

I got mine from the same guy. ccburgesstireinc was his username on ebay.

For knobbies they're pretty quiet. I've put probably 10k miles on and off road since I've had them and still have plenty of tread.
No problems with them so far. I will most likely buy the same tires again.