Author Topic: Springfield Robbery  (Read 3780 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Re: Springfield Robbery
« Reply #15 on: 04/21/08 - 12:14PM »
Yes, but mine was 250 miles away in a shop with no trans at that time.... long way to drive a truck in 2nd gear. 

Nick sorry to hear about Jasons place and his stuff. 
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline 4wheelin

• Level 2
« Reply #16 on: 04/21/08 - 12:26PM »
My brother is unsure of anyone he knows with a red truck. He said the truck looked like a newer model 02 and up. You never know with a witness, but at least it gives us a direction to start with.

Aaron, Thanks I will pass that along to Jason.

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #17 on: 04/21/08 - 01:46PM »
Tell Jason that if he can find the truck, I have some "frustrations" to rid myself of.  He should call me and I will only charge him bail money!! LOL

Sorry to here about it tho.
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline 4wheelin

• Level 2
« Reply #18 on: 04/21/08 - 01:49PM »
Sounds like a plan, I'll let him know.

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #19 on: 04/21/08 - 01:50PM »
Ohh, I almost forgot.  We may wanna wait until AFTER I put rockers on your dad's Jeep! But, tell him to let me know.
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline 4wheelin

• Level 2
« Reply #20 on: 04/21/08 - 01:54PM »
I think you have plenty of time, The chances of finding the people that broke into his house are slim to none. You never know, maybe he will get luck.

Offline Ozarkwoods

• 09 Rubicon unlimited
  • Level 1
« Reply #21 on: 04/23/08 - 11:23PM »
Sorry to hear about the "Burglary", Hopefully you have the serial numbers to the TV and Playstation that will give you some chance on getting them back.  As far as the games go unless you have some identifying markings on them you will not get them back even it they are recovered, unless they get a confession.  Next I would bring a copy of the police report in to save the cost of the ticket.  The serial numbers if you have them can be enter into the NCIC and if they are checked would come back stolen.  The pawn shops are required to keep records and pass those on to the local police so they can check them against stolen records.  It's never fun to come home to your home broken into. 

Offline 4wheelin

• Level 2
« Reply #22 on: 04/24/08 - 09:26AM »
Thanks, unfortunately he never took down the serial numbers on either item. Unless someone confesses he wont be getting anything back. He is going to fight the ticket for the dogs being lose. That shouldn't be a problem to get out of the ticket. Also he has been checking local pawn shops. They are most likely keeping the TV and play station for themselves. I just hope they find who did it so it doesn't happen again.

Offline zuki

• Level 2
« Reply #23 on: 05/ 2/08 - 12:04AM »
I think if more people get there CCWs the robberys would slack off, although it still will not help if no one is at home, but it might make people think twice before trying to rob a home if there is a chance of getting shot if the owner shows up. I use to live over there never got broken into but ever day i came home i was expecting it to have happen, the only thing i think saved me was i lived on a busy street conner(Grant and Nichols)

Check this out

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=2427225&at1=News&h1=Customer&rnd=19764037
94 YJ <br />03 Chevy ext 4x4 <br />88.5 samurai <br />82 chevy short bed 2wd <br />()_) ()_)-o-)_)