Poll

Which party do you think will win the election?

Republican Party
30 (93.8%)
Democratic Party
2 (6.3%)
Other (specify below)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: 01/ 9/09 - 05:48PM

Author Topic: Who do you think WILL WIN the Presidential Election 08?  (Read 3740 times)

Offline GUN NUT

• Level 1
Re: Who do you think WILL WIN the Presidential Election 08?
« Reply #15 on: 10/27/08 - 01:05PM »
I wonder... is this who people THINK will win or WANT to win.  Unfortunately I'm afraid it might not be the same.
Well if everyone would get out and vote, THINK and WANT should be the same. You cant set at home watching the debates and hope for the majority to vote the way you want.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #16 on: 10/27/08 - 02:28PM »
I agree with you gunnut, and also think if you don't vote you have 0 right to complain about the outcome. 

I also have a real problem with the fact we still use the electoral college is this day of modern communication, but I suppose thats a topic for another debate.

Aaron
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #17 on: 10/27/08 - 10:13PM »
Obama budget is IMPRESSIVE to say the least.

That's because Obama is cheating; it's the only way he can win. He won't disclose where all the money is coming from... (overseas, from dead people, etc..) McCain has disclosed everything pertaining to contributions, he is on the up-in-up, which is why in the end... he will win.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #18 on: 10/28/08 - 01:16AM »
Oh I'm not saying its a good thing or its not from an illegal source, just impressive that at last check he had spent DOUBLE the highest previous candidates spending.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Tiff

• Level 1
« Reply #19 on: 10/29/08 - 03:00PM »
If it wasn't for the electorial college, New york, and California would be electing all our presidents.  The midwest wouldn't have any say.  Think of it this way, look at Missouri.  Basically, the 4-5 counties around St. Louis, KC and Columiba will rule this election even though if you look at all the other counties, 95% are all red. 
ud is good

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #20 on: 10/29/08 - 05:41PM »
If it wasn't for the electorial college, New york, and California would be electing all our presidents.  The midwest wouldn't have any say.  Think of it this way, look at Missouri.  Basically, the 4-5 counties around St. Louis, KC and Columiba will rule this election even though if you look at all the other counties, 95% are all red. 

Your exactly right.. Springfield wouldn't count for squat. If not for the EC we'd have ACORN really calling the shots.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.