Author Topic: Reporter  (Read 1447 times)

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
  • Lary, Andrea, Alexis and Chase
Reporter
« on: 10/23/08 - 02:44PM »
http://www.ldsmag.com/ideas/081017light.html

This guy is supposed to be a Democrate maybe the rest could be as vocal as him?

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Reporter
« Reply #1 on: 10/23/08 - 03:25PM »
good stuff. There is no doubt we have a liberal democratic media.. if they won't change.. at least admit it.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline farmboy

• Level 3
« Reply #2 on: 10/23/08 - 04:37PM »
I like him... don't beat around the bush... bash 'em in the face.  Make 'em straighten up and tell the truth. 
Be quick to listen, slow to speek and slow to anger!!

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 10/23/08 - 10:22PM »
Just after I posted this, I was checking at the other office where a flat screen is on Fox News or CNN all the time. Well on Fox they were talking about polls and some research about how the media was covering the candidates differently. Of course the criteria for negative, positive and unbiast coverage was not given, however, it did say that Obama got only 29% neg coverage and McCain got 57% neg coverage. It also went into the VP's and Fox called Biden the invisable man LOL Apparently he has been screwing up what he says and we dont get to hear it. Hummmmm

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
« Reply #4 on: 10/24/08 - 12:29PM »
Got this link from a fellow jeeper on another site

http://www.journalism.org/node/13307

I read through to Biden's stats, and the article does explain more of what I heard, they mentioned 48 news sources used in both instantces even the words invisable man appeared. You just have to watch out for charts and graphs about what data and controll measures are used to make a visual aid. It seems to show that the republicans charts have a consistant line of regression (the way the chart slopes) toward the negetive and the opposite for the democrates.

But what I would like anyone to take away from this thread is not who to vote for, but to get away from the TV and papers and do your own research. Use the media and its outlets as a source of information not your only information. Educate yourself using your own values and aganda and make an informed vote for what you believe in.