Author Topic: Obama Springfield visit  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Tiff

• Level 1
Obama Springfield visit
« on: 11/ 3/08 - 11:14AM »
From the camera shots I saw, it looked like Obama had huge crowds down there.  I didn't think there was that many there voting for him to fill up a VW bug, much less the big crowd on tv?
ud is good

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Obama Springfield visit
« Reply #1 on: 11/ 3/08 - 01:19PM »
there were many tour buses.. which means the fans (the huge crowd) had to be bussed in... Because there aren't that many Obama supporters in the Ozarks.  Haha supporters bussed in .. how lame is that.   =))
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #2 on: 11/ 3/08 - 02:29PM »
I wonder what the turnout would have been if it was the same weather as when Palin was in town.  Most of the hObama supporters are too lazy for that.  A guy Christy works with got tickets to see Palin, but was going to protest.  When she got back to work after the rally she asked if he was there.  His response, "No, I was too lazy to get out of bed for that."  Sums it up I think.  Most will be too lazy to hit the polls too, I'd say.  They all think it will be a landslide, so they won't need to go vote.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #3 on: 11/ 3/08 - 04:35PM »
I will tell you that the people that showed up to see him were a bunch of a$$hats.  I tried to take Brandon and a freind over to the skatepark around 4 on Sat.  I had forgot about that being over there since the skate park is right behind the stadium.  I have never wanted to run over a group of people more in my life.  They were 3 deep in the road and then didn't want to move!  I don't know if it was the PD or what but that place was a mess.  All the way south to Sunshine you had to drive in the middle turn lane because the wouldn't get off the road.  Then the Secret Service and all that.  I am not going to type it all out BUT they could have found a better venue that screwing up that whole section of town!

IDIOTS!!!!
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline OldYJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 11/ 3/08 - 08:08PM »
the news I watched talked to 2 people one drove up from Oklahoma city and the other from Texas
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
those who are willing to work and give to those who would not"
Thomas Jefferson

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #5 on: 11/ 3/08 - 08:23PM »
Of course they drove up, bet they didn't even have to take a vacation day. 

Sadly enough even the loud dems that I have class with didn't know he was coming?  How exactly can you spout of about how great he is and not even stay aware of when your parties nominee is coming to your town?
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #6 on: 11/ 3/08 - 09:21PM »
Of course they drove up, bet they didn't even have to take a vacation day. 

Sadly enough even the loud dems that I have class with didn't know he was coming?  How exactly can you spout of about how great he is and not even stay aware of when your parties nominee is coming to your town?

that's because they are regurgitation what the liberal professors are indoctrinating them with, because they are sheep, just sheep. Aaron I'm thinking your invincible to it cause your Dad would take you out to the barn if you came home all goofy ideared and spouting liberal jibberish.  :P
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #7 on: 11/ 3/08 - 09:42PM »
Out to the barn, my dad wouldn't wait that long he'd drop me in the living room!  MSU isn't as liberal as some Universities I've been to, but it is still a liberal campus.  I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion... one of my prof I know is making over 100K a year, so I guess if he wants to give more of it away that's his business right?
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #8 on: 11/ 3/08 - 10:27PM »
DROVE from TX and OK!!!!  I am sure they bought carbon offsets for the carbon monoxide they created!!!
I am Joe the plumber.