Author Topic: Predictions on what "CHANGE" will really bring?  (Read 1995 times)

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
Well the results are in.  I think even those who don't like McCain have to respect that mans concession speech.  I'm really curious what he'll do, how long before attempt #1 is made, and how long until the first attack on the U.S.

Did anyone else see Russia's new gesture for our President Elect?
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
  • Lary, Andrea, Alexis and Chase
Re: Predictions on what "CHANGE" will really bring?
« Reply #1 on: 11/ 5/08 - 03:20PM »
Missed Russias answer.  But Obama is very smart for picking Biden as a VP-because who would make an attempt on O knowing Bumbling Biden is next in line.

Serious note- the  mideast should be hikeing up oil prices and seeing what we do. i would expect Venezuala to follow them.
Attack? hard to say however the insurgent actions will decrease I think waiting to see if we show signs of pulling out. Or even worse we dont pull out and funding for the two wars drops as attacks increase. After those play out about 6 months or so I wouldnt be surprised if some terrorist group trys to hit US soil (Embasy)type.

Maybe his contributors HAMAS may do something

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #2 on: 11/ 5/08 - 04:00PM »
I agree with your assessment for the most part.  I don't think the big attack will be embassy based though, those don't even get much media exposure anymore.  I think it will be mainland.  Then O will push it off as its just retaliation for us attacking them unprovoked in their homeland.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline why jay

• Level 2
« Reply #3 on: 11/ 5/08 - 07:33PM »
I though it was intresting that Isreal bombed the Gaza strip last night about the same time it was being called for Nobama.  They know they have to do something soon.
I am Joe the plumber.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #4 on: 11/ 5/08 - 09:21PM »
I think the CHANGE the will bring the use of nuclear weapons.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Tiff

• Level 1
« Reply #5 on: 11/ 6/08 - 10:37AM »
I think Israel will be quicker to react to a threat if they feel the US will not support them 100%.  They will be more likely to use even more power because they know they will need to make a devastating stike the first time. 
ud is good

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #6 on: 11/ 6/08 - 10:44AM »
I think that within the next couple of months, Thanksgiving/Christmas timeframe, we will see a mainland US terrorist attack.  This will be done on a date where people will be gathered together feeling safe.  It will be 9/11 all over, since they will try to top their body count.  I think that they will do this to divide our troops, and generate leverage on FBO.  Get your troops out or we will keep attacking your country or something to that effect.

Isreal is bombing the "strip" and Russia seems to be moving missiles around.  It is the New World, and we are going to try and be everybodies freinds.  The liberals hold all the power so in 6 months the world will be great freinds with rainbows shooting out their arses, because liberals are lovers not fighters.  

The economy is going to simmer on the low side, until the libs figure out that he isn't going to be able to do shet.  Then they are going to turn on him and it will tank.  I have been wondering how many of the top earners are going to move their businesses overseas just to spite the libs.  They are not the top earners because they like to give money away.  (NO democratic president has EVER lowered taxes.  Look it up)

He is going to divide this country to the point that IF he is ever assisinated (sp?), it will be a race war.  But, since racism is over it won't be called that.

I have other ideas too.
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #7 on: 11/ 6/08 - 11:56AM »
I think that within the next couple of months, Thanksgiving/Christmas timeframe, we will see a mainland US terrorist attack. 

hahaha. I don't think they'll do anything while "W" is still in power.. cause they know he's a crazy cowboy and will kick their arses.  They'll do it after January 20.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #8 on: 11/ 6/08 - 12:45PM »
Maybe even on inaguration day or wait until Independence Day.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...