Author Topic: Give Support  (Read 4213 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Give Support
« Reply #15 on: 11/10/08 - 03:39PM »
Our support for the office of the presidency and congress should NEVER be automatic.  I am also a veteran and the oath is to the Constitution FIRST. If congress and the president break that LAW, then they DESERVE no support.

Thank you.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
« Reply #16 on: 11/10/08 - 04:07PM »
I think that a "good" American, should respect the office and NOT especially the man.  If the Obamissiah didn't have the history that he did I wouldn't be worried, BUT he has surrounded himself with questionable people.  He won't release allot of information about himself, and that worries me. 

I have severely questioned the intelligence of American society as a whole since the election.  I have no faith in society or him.

The POTUS is the POTUS.  We as a people are here to enforce that our government is doing what we want them to do.  THAT is your duty - NOT to bow down to some SOB that could possibly ruin the democracy that many service members died to protect.  For society to vote him in is spitting on their sacrifice.

I will respect the office, BUT I will NEVER support him.

I hope that this is joke, something to inspire conversation/debate.  If it isn't - you're a moron! :35:
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
« Reply #17 on: 11/10/08 - 06:06PM »
I was taking Dave's original comments as, "Support the office, and encourage the man in the office."  Conservatives are apparently the new minority, we are no longer the silent majority.  We've got to start marching for our rights just as the liberals have been for so long now.  If we don't demand better treatment for our rights as morally concious Americans we will totally lose those rights as laid out by our forefathers.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline Fierogld

• Level 3
  • climbin trees
« Reply #18 on: 11/10/08 - 06:16PM »
to clear up any confusion...it was a joke... :102:

Oh and amen to the previous two comments
LATA
Ryan
« Last Edit: 11/10/08 - 06:19PM by Fierogld »
I like jeeps!!!

Offline farmboy

• Level 3
« Reply #19 on: 11/12/08 - 11:58AM »
Support and encourage is the point.... and a good contiversial topic!!!

I figured it was a joke by the way, I was just messing around as well. No harm no foul.
Be quick to listen, slow to speek and slow to anger!!