Author Topic: GUN THREAD...... Please put any firearm related discussion in this thread!  (Read 24850 times)

Offline 90finder

• Level 3
Decided to just go ahead and sell this thing and put the money right back into my Pathfinder... Anyone want this? I just installed a 2 round extension and a flash light mount onto it today and gave it a real good cleaning. What are these things worth?
1993 Pathfinder - SAS, 37's, EXO, and some other junk....

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
It got some upgrades.  Some of the shells include 2 grenade rounds, 2 incendiary rounds, and another one that I was just told to try.

Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline 90finder

• Level 3
That strap is badass!
1993 Pathfinder - SAS, 37's, EXO, and some other junk....

Offline Liberty03

• Level 3

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
  • When in doubt, throttle out!!!
i just picked up a new Taurus 9mm yesterday. hope to go shoot it this week sometime. if anybody wants to go to Buesik (sp?) this week. let me know.
CAMPING WITHOUT BEER IS JUST SLEEPING OUTSIDE!

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Went out to Bois d Arc today and shot a little. Finally got to shoot the Taurus PT 140 Pro .40 S&W I got at the last gun show. Also shot m .357 Magnum. I shot better with the Magnum.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline xj42

• Level 3
Went out to Bois d Arc today and shot a little. Finally got to shoot the Taurus PT 140 Pro .40 S&W I got at the last gun show. Also shot m .357 Magnum. I shot better with the Magnum.

How is that place?  Never been out there, but have wanted to go sometime.

Offline mrfast

• Director of Photography
  • Level 4
i just picked up a new Taurus 9mm yesterday. hope to go shoot it this week sometime. if anybody wants to go to Buesik (sp?) this week. let me know.

Which Taurus 9MM did you get, I'M looking for a C&C and can't decide what to get, I like some of the 380's but can't find any ammo!

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
I got the PT 609 PRO. I got it due to its size, and availability of ammo. The guys at gun slinger mentioned the .380,  but said there was no ammo in springfield. I like to shoot a lot, so the cheaper 9mm rounds made sense.
« Last Edit: 03/ 8/10 - 12:33AM by TJ-2thousand »

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
The Andy Dalton Shooting Range at Bois d Arc was really nice. At $3.00/ hour it's well worth it. They provide the targets, rifle and pistol rests and spotting scopes. I can't believe I'd never been there before. I'll deffinately go back as soon as I get more ammo.
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline B-Love

• Level 2
I CC the Taurus PT111 Pro and love it.  They have a new one out that is really slim.  If I were to buy one now, that would be the gun I would get.  Loftis is the cheapest in town (that I have found) for these. 

If you are set on the .380, you can always get ammo from cheaperthandirt.com.  They are cheap on ammo, even with shipping. 
Don't sweat the petty things...Pet the sweaty things.

Offline FlameRed08

• Level 3
I got my last 380 ammo from Cabellas online. Ended up less than $25/box for target ammo, which was way better than I found at any of the gun shows. That said, it would be much easier to find ammo if it was a 9MM.
2008 JK Unlimited X, Flame Red, 4" Superlift, Shrockworks Rails, Elements doors, etc.

Offline bronco72

• Level 1
I carry a .380  If you really want it just call Bass Pro everyday.  They get it in weekly.  I buy every box I find so if anyone needs some I pass it on for exactly what I give for it.

Offline TJ-2thousand

• Level 4
im going to try to get to a range tomorrow, if anybody wants to join me. i will probably be going in the morning around 830-900.

Offline zuki

• Level 2
I just pick up a Kimber ultra carry II with crimson trace laser grips great cc gun only 25 ounces little big to carry in the summer.I carry a Kahr pm9 when the weather is warm doesn't hold very many but its so light (14 ounces) I forget I have it on most of the time. I really shouldnt change between them because they are 2 different types of guns .My kahr is just pointand  pull the trigger  where my kimber i have to take the safety off to fire it.
94 YJ <br />03 Chevy ext 4x4 <br />88.5 samurai <br />82 chevy short bed 2wd <br />()_) ()_)-o-)_)