Author Topic: It's almost that time!  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
Re: It's almost that time!
« Reply #15 on: 01/20/09 - 12:52PM »
I predict that befor he is sworn in, he will part the reflection pool, and walk to the podium bone dry, after he is sworn in, he will walk accross the pool on his way to the white house.

Once in office, he will never wear the same clothing twice.  Once he has worn a article of clothing, it will be sent to hospitals accross the country so patience may touch the hem of his garmet, and be healed.

Also, all references to God in the natinal anthem, on our money, etc.... will be replace with Obama.

in Obama we trust
Obama bless america
1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline OJTV8CJ

• Charter Members
  • Level 4
Re: It's almost that time!
« Reply #16 on: 01/26/09 - 11:12AM »
I predict that befor he is sworn in, he will part the reflection pool, and walk to the podium bone dry, after he is sworn in, he will walk accross the pool on his way to the white house.

Once in office, he will never wear the same clothing twice.  Once he has worn a article of clothing, it will be sent to hospitals accross the country so patience may touch the hem of his garmet, and be healed.

Also, all references to God in the natinal anthem, on our money, etc.... will be replace with Obama.

in Obama we trust
Obama bless america

I just threw up a little in my mouth!  Probably from the realization that somebody else thought of that too. 
I cut sheetmetal for free.  It's fixing it that get's expensive.