Author Topic: WTF  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Bradman

• Level 4
  • II've got a buzz and a woody, and I'm ready to go!
WTF
« on: 01/20/09 - 06:36PM »
I just got off the phone with my morgtage co. and my payment is still the same. 

I thought the lord god Obama was going to fix this stuff.  Lasy fawkers been press for hours, and hasn done a damn thin, but wave at people.

1999 TJ  2.5 inch Rancho Rockrawler lift  33inch BFG's  Loc-Rites front and rear!<br /><br />Ranch Rocker!<br />http://smorr.net/images/ranch_rockers_avatar50.png

Offline LibertyPatriot

• I vote for BACON!
  • Charter Members
  • Level 5
  • Web Wheeler!
Re: WTF
« Reply #1 on: 01/20/09 - 07:20PM »
I just got off the phone with my morgtage co. and my payment is still the same. 

They know who you voted for, that's why...
I'd put something funny here, but you probably wouldn't get it anyway...

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #2 on: 01/20/09 - 07:39PM »
He said we were all equal no matter what! I checked and my mortgage payment is the same also, and I had to buy my own gas earlier, It's been almost a six hours, when are things gonna change???
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline CRAZY LARRY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #3 on: 01/20/09 - 08:58PM »
the olny thing that change for me. was the office copay went up on medical ins.
Zombie brains; smells like fish taste like chicken.

Offline GHOST00TJ

• Level 3
  • Lary, Andrea, Alexis and Chase
« Reply #4 on: 01/22/09 - 12:11PM »
Just checked on my 401K it lost 32% so far,  so you should be seeing some free gas and house payments soon LOL :'(

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #5 on: 01/22/09 - 12:13PM »
Just checked on my 401K it lost 32% so far,  so you should be seeing some free gas and house payments soon LOL :'(

thanks for giving. Your such a great American... and patriotic too!!
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline highsociety

• Level 4
« Reply #6 on: 01/22/09 - 02:05PM »
Just checked and I still have my ammo at least he hasn't tried to take that yet.  Good thing to Looks like I might need it since he is closing down GITMO and bringing all the prisoners to the states.
2009 Sponsors:
S&S Auto, Staun, Corbeau, Clayton Offroad, Edmonds Dental Prosthetics, Kching, Indian Ridge Resort, Ballzout Lifstyle, John's 4x4, Brown Dog Industries

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #7 on: 01/22/09 - 02:20PM »
Read again it's estimated he'll only "retain" about 50% of them and the others will be "sent home,"  might as well go ahead and shoot them now its' going to happen!
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato