Author Topic: Ford Diesel this and that  (Read 6591 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Ford Diesel this and that
« Reply #15 on: 02/ 3/09 - 07:32PM »
Well I did it... bye-bye gassers!  8) I prefer Ford over Dodge, but that's just me, The 7.3 powerstroke has made me one happy camper. Thanks for all the input. Here's my new tow rig, lots of goodies:

2003 F250 Super Duty - 7.3 Powerstroke Turbo Diesel

Off-Road Pkg, Lariat, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, AM/FM Stereo, 6 Disc in Dash Compact Disc, Dual Front Air Bags, ABS (4-Wheel), Leather, Dual Power Seats, Running Boards, Towing Pkg, Alloy Wheels, Security System, Keyless Entry, Overhead Console Computer, 5th Wheel Turnover, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 3.73 Gear Ratio, Anti Spin Rear, Telescopic Trailer Mirrors, Rebuilt Transmission with 12 Month/12,000 Mile Warranty through ACE Transmission.

EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline Mo Printer

• Club Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #16 on: 02/ 3/09 - 07:57PM »
Nice, very nice!
Mo Printer

Offline gdowling

• Level 2
« Reply #17 on: 07/ 7/09 - 08:39PM »
My family has only owned fords 5.4, 7.3, V10, and my older brother just bought the 6.4 and it is without a doubt the most powerful wagon that I have ever pulled with. Looks like you bought a nice truck!
EMAW