Author Topic: Hello from Alaska  (Read 1454 times)

Offline AlaskaMPJK

Hello from Alaska
« on: 10/22/09 - 04:57AM »
Hello! My name is Charles, and I am currently in the Army, stationed in FT Wainwright, Alaska. I bought my first Jeep, a 2007 Rescue Green 2dr in March of this year, and have wheeled the crap out of it since I have had it. Due to the outrageous shipping cost, to date I have only installed a 3" zone lift, and 35" Pro Comp MT's. I do plan however to be back home in Missouri next summer, around July, at which time i will spend all of Uncle Sams money on mods. I plan on bumpers, sliders, armor, and lockers. Also a long arm kit, and another 2-3" are in the works. I do look forward to wheeling in Missouri when I get home. Been 12 years since Ive been there, and oddly enough I miss the ole home state. Alaska is just too dern cold!

I have pictures of my jeep on www.frozenaxles.com, the current club I belong to. Feel free to look around.
Thanks for reading, and look forward to meeting you  all soon and thowin some mud!

Offline dewayne

• Level 2
Re: Hello from Alaska
« Reply #1 on: 10/22/09 - 11:09AM »
Welcome to the forum. Hope to see ya soon on the trails.
Goodness this is a pricy hobby.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #2 on: 10/22/09 - 12:37PM »
Hey Alaska! Welcome... sounds like you got it all planned out. Look forward to seeing you around next year.
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #3 on: 10/22/09 - 12:38PM »
Welcome to the site.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Stretch

• Level 1
« Reply #4 on: 11/ 6/09 - 01:07AM »
Hope to see you on some trails with us this summer bud!
When life throws you a curve ball, SWING!!

Offline CRAZY LARRY

• Charter Members
  • Level 3
« Reply #5 on: 11/ 6/09 - 02:39AM »
I use to work for alaska unitd rig#1 work with a lot of pepole from alaska good workers.
welcome to missouri.
Zombie brains; smells like fish taste like chicken.