Author Topic: Hello Jeepers  (Read 1073 times)

Offline 4xfour

• Have a CJ3A but it never leaves the garage.
Hello Jeepers
« on: 10/29/09 - 12:37AM »
My name is Jeremy and we have just moved to the area from out west.  I do own a Jeep but its more of a show car so it wont see any trails.  I usually wheel my Land Rover.  Don't know if you guys have any experience with them but it is one capable vehicle.  Hopefully there is somewhere around here where I can really see what it can do.  I have been to Chadwick and went all all of the roads I could find.  I have also heard you guys talk about SMORE.  Been on the website and it looks fun.  Hoping to get out there soon.  I look forward to seeing each and every one of you on the trails or a get together sometime.

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: Hello Jeepers
« Reply #1 on: 10/29/09 - 12:46AM »
Welcome. SMORR is going to be the best (close) place for what it sounds like you like to do. Chadwick is baby stuff compared to what you can get into at SMORR. I'm on the SMORR site and am out there wheeling or goofing off in one way or another quite often. You get ready to go out; let me know. I'd be happy to show you around or get you hooked up with someone else incase I'm not going to be there. Again welcome, and sorry you have to wheel a landrover! Haha just kidding they wheel great.

Also there are other great places to wheel within a reasonable distance... Look at the maps/destination page. 
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.