Author Topic: L8R  (Read 3005 times)

Offline 609GP

L8R
« on: 11/ 6/09 - 11:22PM »
not anywhere near new just new to U newbies
1st ice storm 4 years ago got my computer & didn't really care if got another for the house. I got this 1 from our local AMSOIL dealer for $35  :)

See yawl @ SMORR around March if my engine, tranny, t-c swap goes well. If not, then well maybe by Labor Day.

Am I still the only 1 around SWMO w/ Hybrid 9's?
Been out of the loop for awhile Fishing Tournaments, my Gambler Bass Boat's faster than your Jeep. :P

L8R,
609GP
« Last Edit: 11/ 8/09 - 08:37PM by 609GP »
got NOS, didn't think so. Your motor couldn't handle it anyway, let alone your driving skills.

Offline liftitup

• Level 1
Re: L8R
« Reply #1 on: 11/ 7/09 - 03:48PM »
Shane?????? Is that You I see on teh Holy Rolling internet??? LOL :107:

Offline 609GP

« Reply #2 on: 11/ 8/09 - 05:18PM »
Shane?????? Is that You I see on teh Holy Rolling internet??? LOL :107:

MAAAAYBEEEE. :P

Is this one of the Internet Dating websites? I'm looking for one of those Internet Stalkers I'm always hearing about. Although I don't think you're my type.  :105:

BTW- still single & currently accepting applications if any ladies are interested in stalking me. Please send IM, so I may send a list of qualifications.  :-*

« Last Edit: 11/ 8/09 - 08:37PM by 609GP »
got NOS, didn't think so. Your motor couldn't handle it anyway, let alone your driving skills.

Offline TJ01

• Because I can.
  • Level 1
  • Working for a living.
« Reply #3 on: 11/ 9/09 - 10:27PM »
I'm single... but you sound like an arrogant bastard; so I'm not sure... You'd have to be really handsome to make up for that. Post a pic... maybe I'll stalk you.   :105:

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #4 on: 11/10/09 - 12:58AM »
I'm single... but you sound like an arrogant bastard;

Post pics of yourself see if hes interested. :P
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
« Reply #5 on: 11/10/09 - 02:17AM »
 =))  That's all comedy!
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline 609GP

« Reply #6 on: 11/10/09 - 09:45PM »
BASS-TERD

:-*

yeah, post a pic.
« Last Edit: 11/10/09 - 10:27PM by 609GP »

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #7 on: 11/10/09 - 09:51PM »
   At least you know what you want... I guess ::) ?
« Last Edit: 11/10/09 - 11:50PM by Jeeper guy »

Offline 609GP

« Reply #8 on: 11/10/09 - 10:06PM »
& not your HS graduation pic.

:P

How come my "User Rating" isn't like a LEVEL 1,000,000,000  8)

« Last Edit: 11/10/09 - 11:31PM by 609GP »

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #9 on: 11/10/09 - 11:33PM »
Because your a relative newbie.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #10 on: 11/10/09 - 11:55PM »

How come my "User Rating" isn't like a LEVEL 1,000,000,000  8)

Because you keep editing your posts

Offline xj42

• Level 3
« Reply #11 on: 11/11/09 - 12:10AM »
BASS-TERD

:-*

yeah, post a pic.

What happened to your criteria?  That was some good stuff.

Offline 609GP

« Reply #12 on: 11/11/09 - 01:24AM »
Yes, that was CLASSIC stuff right there. It's all fun & games until someone gets knocked down or up. I figured it's best for all deleted. For those who got to read it  :P

Don't like confrontation w/ estrogen, especially after X tried to kill me. I'm on here like 3 seconds & get called a bastard by a ?. Please, you all wonder why I go Fish'n Tx instead of GP'n now. Besides the fact it pays a heck of alot better, you people are just way mean sprited for my taste, like I have any so that's saying something. 
Please, most on here are freak'n jokes who don't have a clue about GP's or Life.
I think I'll just take my Toys & go back to play'n in my own sandbox for awhile longer. Maybe you OJT people will get to see the GP again when the boy can drive it in 10 years.
If OJT would play nice, you'll live longer, and enjoy life a whole lot more. You can blame it on your gov't education or parents if you'd like that's what most do.

I'm leaving tonite to lake house to go hunt Indian Creek for the next 2 weeks, then Thanksgiving with family, flying out Thanksgiving Nite for 2 weeks at family condo in Aruba. I'll see you all in uh well like never.

BTW - the crazy deal on the Custom Aluminum Ring Beadlocks & Comp Cut TSL's no longer applies I'll just keep'm. I know, it's ok, most of you don't have axles or pocket book that would handle them anyway.

Mr. Larry & Mr. Jeff see you guys around maybe.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #13 on: 11/11/09 - 01:12PM »
Yes, that was CLASSIC stuff right there. It's all fun & games until someone gets knocked down or up. I figured it's best for all deleted. For those who got to read it  :P

Don't like confrontation w/ estrogen, especially after X tried to kill me. I'm on here like 3 seconds & get called a bastard by a ?. Please, you all wonder why I go Fish'n Tx instead of GP'n now. Besides the fact it pays a heck of alot better, you people are just way mean sprited for my taste, like I have any so that's saying something. 
Please, most on here are freak'n jokes who don't have a clue about GP's or Life.
I think I'll just take my Toys & go back to play'n in my own sandbox for awhile longer. Maybe you OJT people will get to see the GP again when the boy can drive it in 10 years.
If OJT would play nice, you'll live longer, and enjoy life a whole lot more. You can blame it on your gov't education or parents if you'd like that's what most do.

I'm leaving tonite to lake house to go hunt Indian Creek for the next 2 weeks, then Thanksgiving with family, flying out Thanksgiving Nite for 2 weeks at family condo in Aruba. I'll see you all in uh well like never.

BTW - the crazy deal on the Custom Aluminum Ring Beadlocks & Comp Cut TSL's no longer applies I'll just keep'm. I know, it's ok, most of you don't have axles or pocket book that would handle them anyway.

Mr. Larry & Mr. Jeff see you guys around maybe.

You edited your own post with the BASS-TERD comment no one else did for you.  Nice exit out of your reintroduction post. 

BYE.
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline liftitup

• Level 1
« Reply #14 on: 11/13/09 - 05:20AM »
Boy what a great way to promote the Club!!!  :deadhorse: