Author Topic: L8R  (Read 3004 times)

Offline LoneWolf

• Level 5
Re: L8R
« Reply #15 on: 11/13/09 - 10:27AM »
Ah relax everyone; no sense in getting all uptight. I'm sure TJ01 was just poking fun; however she did call him a name using profanity which cleary violates the rules so ban her! :banned:

GOP69 just come on around anytime we'll greet you with open arms bud. We like everyone... Even arrogant bastards! You'll fit right in with rest of us arrogant bastards. 
EVERY NORMAL MAN MUST BE TEMPTED AT TIMES TO SPIT ON HIS HANDS, HOIST THE BLACK FLAG, AND BEGIN SLITTING THROATS.

Offline YJ_Aaron

• Level 5
  • Jeep @ Disney
« Reply #16 on: 11/13/09 - 12:07PM »
Allen I just voiced my opinion to a guy who edits out of his posts. 
« Last Edit: 11/13/09 - 12:52PM by YJ_Aaron »
Is it possible for a jeep to ever truely be finished?<br /><br />Only the dead have seen the end of war---Plato

Offline ROUGH RIDER

• Level 1
« Reply #17 on: 11/13/09 - 12:31PM »
Is this one of the Internet Dating websites? I'm looking for one of those Internet Stalkers I'm always hearing about. Although I don't think you're my type.  :105:

BTW- still single & currently accepting applications if any ladies are interested in stalking me. Please send IM, so I may send a list of qualifications.  :-*

Sounds like just the kind of guy I'm looking for!!  Maybe I'm not a LADY, but I play like one sometimes...  :101:

Anyway, can't we all just get a long? Maybe get a buff group hug or something ;)  :color_:

Offline Jeeper guy

• Level 3
  • OINK
« Reply #18 on: 11/13/09 - 06:19PM »
 I dont want your hugs, I dont think anybody else does either.
First you crawl, then you walk, then you drive, then you crawl again....